We understand that dismissal from your job or challenges in the workplace can be difficult and upsetting. JLJ Legal aims to get the best outcome for you with the least amount of stress.
We will always advise on the best course of action specific to you and your case.
We can help with the following issues, and much more:
• Advice on and negotiation of settlement agreements
• Discrimination based on: age, sex, race, religion and belief, sexual orientation, disability,
marriage or civil partnership, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity
• If you are facing redundancy or restructure or have recently been made redundant
• Advice on your employment contract including restrictive covenants
• If your employer has changed or is about to change due to a TUPE transfer and you are
unsure of your rights
• If you feel stressed, bullied or harassed at work
• If you have been dismissed because of your performance or a disciplinary issue, or you
feel forced into resigning because of your employer’s treatment
Our track record means that we can resolve most cases before they have to go to employment tribunal, but sometimes litigation may be the only answer. If this is necessary, together with your barrister we will assess the merits of your case, so that you can make considered and informed decisions throughout the process.
Book your initial call today.
For more information on how JLJ Legal can help you, contact our team today for your first consultation.